CoEd Winter Indoor Track
There will be an Indoor Track Interest Meeting on Wednesday October 24th at 3:10pm out at the Langley track. Come learn about the sport and the tryout procedures. An optional track workout will follow the meeting. You do not have to attend the interest meeting to try out, however YOU MUST REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS BY FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE BELOW!
Winter indoor track tryouts will be held Tuesday November 6th through Thursday November 8th at the Langley outdoor track. Warm-ups will begin at 3:30pm with tryouts starting at 4:00pm.
All athletes must have completed the following by Friday November 2nd to tryout:
1. Physical form on file in the Activities Office
2. Both parent and student completion of Concussion Education (CLICK HERE)
3. Emergency Care Card submitted to track mailbox in Activities Office (copy at same link as #2)
4. Register for tryouts at the Google Forms page (CLICK HERE)
5. Scan the QR Code below and select indoor track. Sign in with your FCPS Google e-mail address.
If all these conditions have been met, you will be placed on the list for a tryout. Additional information about how to make the team will be posted soon. Unfortunately, we usually do have to make cuts as the number of meets and athlete entry space is limited. Athletes are strongly encouraged to begin working out now to prepare for tryouts. Pre-season workout information below.
Pre-season track workouts are offered on Mondays and Wednesdays most weeks in September and October. Meet at the track at 3:30pm to begin warm-ups. Keep an eye on the Langley Track Facebook page for weather-related cancellations or changes to the schedule. Pole vaulters will practice on Tuesdays after school. For more information contact Coach Diller at firstname.lastname@example.org.